Philippines is an archipelago composed of more than seven thousands islands located in South-East Asia. The group of islands shares both the Philippine Sea, South China Sea and Sulu Sea. As a result of the numerous islands, Philippines contains one of the world’s longest coastlines formed of breath-taking beaches.
Due to colonization, Philippines is a country full of diverse ethnic groups, a mixture of languages, traditions, cultures and arts. It’s capital is called Manila and its language goes by the name of Cebuano. The majority of the people in this country are Christian were as 82% are Roman Catholic and 9% are Protestant forming a total of 91% of Christians making the Philippines Asia’s largest catholic country.